What’s the scientific progress in external power supply? Ask AMPERE. Providing you with hitherto unheard-of stability, calmness, spatiality and tonal pureness. AMPERE is what will make the decisive difference regarding the performance of all your devices in the future.
Special features AMPERE
- Absolute load stable external power supply for the analog sections of Audionet CD player PLANCK.
- Massive aluminium body and resonance-optimized fixation with invisible screws.
- Fully separated, discrete circuitry for positive and negative voltage, each with its own low emitting toroid transformer.
- Control and stand-by circuitry with separate galvanically isolated power supply.
- Extreme low impedance, low noise and load independent voltage outputs.
- Two 300 VA toroid transformers with optimized winding design, encapsulated and resonance optimized.
- Ultra fast recovery time Schottky diodes for rectification.
- Laboratory grade high precision und low noise voltage reference.
- Audio grade capacitors with silk dielectricum, total capacitance 576,000 µF.
- High precision voltage regulator with discrete MOSFETs.
- Circuitry layout for optimized current conduction.
- Double layer glass fibre reinforced and resonance-minimized epoxy circuit board.
- Low impedance circuit layout with extra-thick copper layers.
- Internal wiring with gold-doped pure silver cables.
- Short-circuit proof and protected against overheating.
- Rhodium fuse.